January 2020 Agenda
UPTON PARISH COUNCIL
1 Dovecote Close
Gainsborough DN21 5NG
Tel: 01427 838265
Notice is hereby given that a Parish Council meeting will be held in the Methodist Chapel Schoolroom on Tuesday 14th January 2020, commencing at 7.00 pm. Your attendance at such meeting is hereby requested to transact the following business.
Clerk to Upton Parish Council
There will be a 15 minute public forum when members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council.
To receive and accept any apologies received by the Clerk.
2. Minutes of the last meeting:
Notes of the last meeting held on the 12th November 2019 to be approved as the minutes
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011 – being any pecuniary or non-pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on Members Register of Interests.
4. To receive reports from Cllr. J Milne.
5. Co-option for vacancy of Parish Councillor.
6. Report from Clerk/Chair: To include:-
Correspondence received including previously circulated emails.
- Issues on Church Road
- Blind spot mirrors
- Post Office update
7. Financial Issues:
a) To approve Clerks salary and expenses for payment.
b) Authorisation of payments and receipts made since 12th November 2019.
8. To apply for precept for 2020/2021.
9. To discuss grass cutting contractor for 2020.
10. Planning Applications for Consideration:
- 140338 The Hall High St. 5 Replacement windows.
- 140357 The Forge. Padmoor Lane 9 Dwellings.
11. To receive planning application decisions:
140038 Land adj 4 Padmoor Lane. Amended plans. Approved.
12. Village Hall Report: Cllr D Spittlehouse to report on the meeting held on 9th December 2019.
13. Crime Report: Information received by the Clerk.
14. Neighbourhood Plan: To receive any updates.
15. Closed Session.
Date of next meeting 10 March 2020.